Happy New Year! I just returned from the winter wonderland of Idyllwild for a mini writing retreat of my own so I am finally posting your last prompt of the year. Comments received after Sunday, January 2nd will qualify for the January/February comment contest. Also, make sure to start 2011 off right with these fantastic classes and events. Call 323-333-2954 to RSVP before they are full!
Jan. One Day Classes:
- Mini Writing Staycation with Judy Reeves (Jan. 8-9)
- Flavorful Fiction and Mouth-watering Memoir (Sat., Jan. 8)
- Delicious Details, Tantalizing Truths (Sat., Jan. 8)
- Work-shopping Session (Sun., Jan. 9)
- Into The Deep: Go Below The Surface of Your Writing (Sun., Jan. 9)
- It's All About You: One-Person Solo Show Workshop--1 Day (Thurs., Jan. 13)
- And You Thought Your Family Was F@&ked Up: Developing Compelling Characters From Real Life (ONLINE--Wk of Jan. 17)
- You--Abbreviated and Fascinating: Delicious Personal Essays (Sun., Jan. 23)
- So You Want To Be A Writer (Wed. p.m., Fri. a.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Finishing School (Wed. p.m., Fri. a.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Your Life On The Silver Screen (Tues. p.m.'s)
- It's All About You: One-Person Solo Show Workshop--4 wk (Thurs. p.m.'s)
- Your Name In Print: Get Your Work Published (Sun. a.m.'s)
Comment on this blog! What are your New Year's resolutions? Post your 10 minute write in the comments, and you could win a free class!