by Amy Robinson
I'm so excited for Chad Gervich's class this Saturday morning! There is only 1 spot left, so call 323-333-2954 quick if you wanna take an amazing Sitcom class with a successful TV writer/producer (did I mention, he's a great teacher too?).
- Delectable Dramas and Scrumptious Sitcoms Pt II (Sat., Feb. 6)
Chad's class isn't all we've got up our long sleeves. In February, there are 4 more great classes available! Call 323-333-2954 before they are all filled up.
- Writing Pad Movie Club: Anti-Valentine’s Day Class (Sat., Feb. 20)
- So You Want To Be A Writer? (Starts Feb. 17)--Only 2 Spots Left
- Writing Pad Bootcamp . . . With Dessert (Master Class) (starts Feb. 25))--Only 1 Spot Left
- Ten Minutes in Heaven: Cook Up a 10 Minute Play (Sun., Feb. 28)
Thinking about Chi Chi reminded me of all of the crazy people in my family. It inspired the writing prompt this week. Check it out below.
Writing Prompt: What is the craziest thing your brother/sister/cousin ever made you do? (or what what the craziest thing you ever made your brother/sister/cousin do, you little rascal...) Make a list of five. Pick one and write whatever comes to mind for ten minutes. Then post it in the comments of this blog. Every story comment gets you an opportunity to win a free class!