Join the Writing Pad community!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

October/November Comment Contest Winner

By Amy Robinson

We have so many great classes coming up. Choose one and give yourself a holiday treat! Call 323-333-2954 or email marilyn@writingpad.com. Classes are filling up faster than your plate at a holiday party, so reserve your place now!

Dec./Jan. One Day Classes:
Jan. Multi Week Classes:
Our comment contest winner for October/November is Todd Yeager! Congratulations Todd!


Todd's favorite place to write is, “a cabana on a small, private beach in Monte Carlo on a warm summer morning, looking out over the French Riviera with a glass of beaujolais and an order of steak frites by my side. The fact that I have never been to this place may explain why I don’t seem to get much writing done. My second favorite place to write is at the desk in my bedroom. There is no French Riviera, there is no beaujolais, and there are no steak frites, but I do have unlimited access to the internet.”

After hearing the good news about the contest, Todd also said, “Thanks to Marilyn and everyone at Writing Pad for doing what you do. You guys have a great thing going, I can't wait to take more classes!”

Yay! You can read Todd's great mini story about an overheard conversation here:

No comments: