Kiss your inner critic goodbye! February is full of fun ways to get your writing projects done like our steamy Erotic Writing class, irreverent Anti-Valentines Day workshop, and fantastic Stranger Than Fiction class! They are filling up fast, call 323-333-2954 to RSVP before all the seats are spoken for!
One Day Classes:
- Hanky Panky - Writing the Erotic (Thurs. Feb. 10)
- And You Thought Your Family Was F@&ked Up: Developing Compelling Characters From Real Life (ONLINE--Wk of Feb 7, Wk of Feb 21)
- Writer's Room Work Out (Sat. Feb. 12)
- Writing Pad Movie Club - Anti-Valentines Day Class (Mon., Feb. 14)
- Stranger Than Fiction: Writing The Unbelievably True (Sat. Feb. 19)
- Write the Road Less Traveled: Writing Pad Nature Walk (Sun. Feb. 20)
- It's All About You: A One-Person Show Workshop (Mon., Feb. 21)
- It's All About You: One-Person Solo Show Workshop--4 wk (Mon. p.m.'s)
- WP Screenwriting Series: Hookups, Robbery, and Alien Invasions (Tues. p.m.'s)
- So You Want To Be A Writer (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Finishing School (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Acting Out: One Writer, One Act (Thurs. p.m.'s)
- Writing Pad Ojai Retreat (Mar. 25 - 27 at a gorgeous ecosanctuary with award-winning author Thaisa Frank, NPR's Alex Cohen, and Writing Pad's Marilyn Friedman)
Comment on this blog! What memorable kiss have you, or your character, shared? Post your 10 minute write in the comments, and you could win a free class!