It's almost summer, and it's time to soak your tootsies in the pool and get those writing projects going. We have lots of amazing classes to help you--call 323-333-2954 to sign up before they are full!
- Scary School Book Release Party (Sun. June 26)
- Get Your Book Published (Sun., June 12)
- Get It On The Page: A Creative Writing Workshop (Sun., June 19)
- Dialogue Doctor: Punch Up Your Scenes With Specific Speech (Tues., June 21)
- Etch a Sketch: A Sketch Comedy Writing Workshop (Tues., June 28)
- Writing The Great American Novel (Sat. afternoons)
- So You Wanna Be A Writer (Sat. a.m.'s, Wed. p.m.'s, Mon. p.m.'s online, Wed lunch online)
- Finishing School (Wed. p.m.'s, Sat. a.m.'s)
- From Bedtime Stories To Tales Of Teenage Woe: Writing For Kids and Young Adults (Sun. a.m.'s)
- You In 1200 Words: Writing and Publishing The Personal Essay (Thurs. p.m.'s)
Comment on this blog! What do you do every day that is tedious or boring? Write about it like it is the most fascinating thing in the world, and you could win a free class!