It's almost April! Put the spring back into your writing practice at Writing Pad. Call 323-333-2954 to sign up for these classes before they are full!
One Day Classes
- You, in 1200 Words: Revising and Publishing the Personal Essay (Thurs. Mar. 31)
- The Power of the Pitch: Selling Your Ideas Hollywood Style (Sun. Apr. 3)
- It's All About You: A One-Person Show Workshop (Thurs., Apr. 7)
- It's Playtime: Writing For Kids (Sun., Apr. 17)
- Bullies, Crushes, and Pimples: Writing For Young Adults (Sun., Apr. 17)
- Stranger Than Fiction: Writing The Unbelievably True (Sat., Apr. 23)
- Acting Out: One Writer, One Act (Mon. p.m.'s)
- Writing Pad Screenwriting Series: Act I--From Rookie to Rockstar (Tues. p.m.'s)
- So You Want To Be A Writer (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Finishing School (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Writing Between The Diapers: Writing For Moms (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m.'s)
- It’s All About You: A One-Person Show Workshop--4 Wk (Thurs. p.m.'s)
Make a list of the first 3 albums or CD's that you or a character from your project owned. Pick one and write whatever comes to mind. Then post your 10 minute write in the comments of this blog! You can see that my first album was Leif Garrett's, "Feel The Need." I will be writing about that.
Comment on this blog! Write about the first album that you owned. You could win a free class!