No need to leave town to find inspiration to write, we are bringing the best teachers to you. Sign up for our Mini Writing Staycation with Judy Reeves! Call 323-333-2954 or email email@example.com. Classes are filling up fast!
Jan. One Day Classes:
- Mini Writing Staycation with Judy Reeves (Sat., Jan. 8, Sun., Jan. 9)
- It's All About You: One-Person Solo Show Workshop--1 Day (Thurs., Jan. 13)
- And You Thought Your Family Was F@&ked Up: Developing Compelling Characters From Real Life (ONLINE--Wk of Jan. 17)
- Mini Writing Pad Boot Camp . . . With Dessert (ONLINE--Wk of Jan. 24)
- So You Want To Be A Writer (Wed. p.m., Fri. a.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Finishing School (Wed. p.m., Fri. a.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Your Life On The Silver Screen (Tues. p.m.'s)
- It's All About You: One-Person Solo Show Workshop--4 wk (Thurs. p.m.'s)
- Your Name In Print: Get Your Work Published (Sun. a.m.'s)
The roads and airports are stuffed with holiday travelers, so it seems like a good time to stay put! Make a list of 5 things that you would do on a "staycation." Does you visit your town's touristy attractions, do you explore the historical sites in your own town, or is a staycation your opportunity to explore how comfy your couch is? Pick one "holiday at home" idea off of your list, add a sensory detail to it (smell, taste, sound, touch, sight), and write for 10 minutes. Then post the results in the comments of this blog for the chance to win a free class. Everyone who comments will get warm-fuzzies, in the form of free likes and remembers!
Comment on this blog! What comes to mind when I say the word, "staycation?" Post your 10 minute write in the comments, and you could win a free class!