Happy end of April! Make sure to comment on this blog this week--it is the last week for you to enter the March/April comment contest for a free class! Also, we have lots of fantastic classes starting this week and next week. Here's what we have to offer (call 323-333-2954 to enroll):
One Day Classes
- It's All About You: A One-Person Show Workshop (1 Day Class) (Thurs., May 5)
- Your Life As A Movie (Sun., May 8)
- Put Your B Characters on the A-List (Sat., May 14)
- Story Doctor: Read and Critique Session (Sat., May 14)
- Are You @?$&ing Kidding Me? Responding To Script Notes Without Losing Your Mind Or Your Story (Sun.,May 22)
- Writing Pad Playwriting Series: Act I--Family Feuds, Misanthropes, and Love Affairs (Mon. p.m.'s)
- Writing Pad Screenwriting Series: Act I--From Rookie to Rockstar (Tues. p.m.'s)
- So You Want To Be A Writer (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Finishing School (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Writing Between The Diapers: Writing For Moms (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m.'s)
- It’s All About You: A One-Person Show Workshop--4 Wk (Thurs. p.m.'s)
This writing prompt was suggested by the talented writer and Writing Padder, Ersilia Pompilio. Thanks, Ersilia! Make a list of three interesting internet or facebook interactions that you have had (or maybe a character from your project has had). Perhaps an ex has located you through facebook? Or maybe an acquaintance has asked you for a weird favor? Take ten minutes, write about it, and then post the results in the comments of this blog for the chance to win a free class!
Comment on this blog. Have you had any interesting facebook or internet interactions? Post your story in the comments of this blog for free praise and the chance to win a free class at Writing Pad!