Join us at the Nature Walk class on March 6th! You'll get some exercise and inspiration to write your best work in the beautiful surroundings of Temescal. Here are the fantastic classes that we have left for February. Call 323-333-2954 to sign up before they are full!
February One Day Classes With Spaces Available:
- And You Thought Your Family Was F@&ked Up: Developing Compelling Characters From Real Life (ONLINE--Wk of Feb 21)
- It's All About You: A One-Person Show Workshop (1 Day Class) ( Mon, Feb. 21)
- It's All About You: A One-Person Show Workshop (4 Week Class) (Mon. p.m.'s)
- WP Screenwriting Series: Hookups, Robbery, and Alien Invasions (Tues. p.m.'s)
- So You Want To Be A Writer (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Finishing School (Wed. a.m., Wed. p.m., Sat. a.m.'s)
- Acting Out: One Writer, One Act (Thurs. p.m.'s)
- Writing Pad Ojai Retreat (Mar. 25 - 27 at a gorgeous ecosanctuary with award-winning author Thaisa Frank, NPR's Alex Cohen, and Writing Pad's Marilyn Friedman)
Writing Prompt: Make a list of 5 natural places you have visited. Include places that you have been camping and hiking. Pick one and add a specific detail that you remember about that trip (e.g. the beef jerky that you ate while backpacking that almost pulled out your molars, the tent kept collapsing on your head). Write for 10 minutes and post the results in this blog!
Comment on this blog. Write about a memorable excursion into nature. Post your 10 minute write in the comments, and you could win a free class!